Selecting Your Seats
Follow these four easy steps to choosing your seats for the 2013 season:
All Season Ticket Holders, including Tyee Club members, will be provided a priority ranking based on the following criteria:
- 5 points per year of consecutive years of season ticket purchase
- 2 points per year of Tyee Club membership (includes cumulative Building for Excellence Fund giving)
- 1 point per $100 contribution to UW Athletics
- 1 point per $400 of non-athletic UW giving at the President’s Club level
- 100 points per Big W Club member (Varsity Letter winners receive a one-time 100 point allotment)
Click here for priority point examples for both Tyee Club members and Season Ticket Holders.
For the 2013 season at Husky Stadium, Season Ticket Holders will be given an appointment time to select their seats in early February 2013.
Season Ticket Holders will choose their seats in order, based on their ranking, using one of the following three methods:
- Online: Select your seats online. This is the quickest and recommended method for selection.
- Phone: You may call the Husky Ticket Office at 206.543.2200 during your selection time.
- In Person: You can also select your seats at the UW Athletic Department during your assigned selection time.
Upon selecting your seats, payment will be due for both season tickets and Tyee Club donation.