Spanning from end zone to end zone, the south side of Husky Stadium features 28 impressive luxury suites. Each suite sits on top of the action with spectacular views of the field, complimented by the beauty of Lake Washington.
These state-of-the-art suites seamlessly combine the comfort and style that many Husky fans desire. Suite holders enjoy upscale service and amenities with approximately 500 square feet of luxurious space to cheer on the Huskies.
Luxury Suites are SOLD OUT for the 2014 season.
If you have any questions, contact the Tyee Club at 206.543.2234 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Luxury Suite Amenities:
- Eighteen plush seats with ample leg room and drink holders
- Private in-suite lounge area with stylish interiors
- Operable windows for climate-controlled or open-air environments
- Premium in-suite catering available for purchase including alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverage service only available in premium areas
- Private refrigerator, bar area with sink, cabinet and closet space
- Multiple high-definition flat screen TVs
- Access to exclusive Club Husky amenities, including the Club’s outdoor viewing deck
- Four (4) complimentary priority parking passes per suite
- Four (4) complimentary standing-room-only credentials
- Complimentary game programs
- $60,000 per suite annual donation
- 3-year term with 3% annual escalation
- 5-year term with 2% annual escalation
- Season ticket price of $495 per seat applies to each luxury suite for the 2014 season
- Luxury suite locations assigned based on Tyee Club priority point ranking.
- Luxury suite inventory will be reallocated based on the Tyee Club priority point system at the end of term agreements.
- Up to four (4) donor accounts may share a private suite agreement. Luxury suite allocation for groups in suites will be allocated based on the priority rank average of the account holders.
Click here for a south side elevation that shows luxury suite locations.