- Total expected cost of the stadium renovation: $250 million. The entire project will be privately financed.
- The UW Department of Intercollegie Athletics (ICA) will use 30-year bonds to fund the project.
- The goal for private contributions and major gift donations: $50 million.
- The remaining $200 million will be generated through new annual revenues associated with the stadium, including: naming rights, increased Tyee season ticket revenue, and premium seating opportunities.
- There are multiple private and corporate naming opportunities available in the new stadium to potential donors, at varying costs.