New Season Seats
How Seat Selection Works
Every new season ticket holder will have the opportunity to pick their seats from May 21 to May 23. Appointment times and ticket account numbers have been mailed to new deposit customers.
To select seats, please log in to your online account above any time after your specified appointment time or call the Husky Ticket Office at 206.543.2200 (Monday-Friday 8:30am-4:30pm) to check seat availability. Please reference your ticket account number which was included in the letter and email.
When you find seats you prefer, simply follow the online instructions or work with a ticket office representative to process your transaction. The balance due for your tickets and Tyee Club donations (if applicable) are due at the time of your seat selection.
Seat Selection Important Points
- Your seat selection window opens at your specified appointment time and you will not be able to view seat availability until you select your seats.
- The new season ticket seat selection process will run from May 21 to May 23.
- You may view and select seats online at www.huskystadium.com or by phone with a Husky Ticket Office representative by calling 206.543.2200 during regular business hours (Monday-Friday 8:30am-4:30pm). If you wish to select your seats outside of regular business hours you will need to do so online at www.huskystadium.com.
- All available seats are eligible for selection. This includes Tyee Club and Husky Heritage seating.
- All Tyee Club seats require a seat-related gift. You will be billed immediately and tickets will only be confirmed after the Tyee Club donation has been received. Please see the seating map above for complete seating options and Tyee Club seat-related seating areas.
- If you qualify for the UW faculty-staff ticket discount please call the Husky Ticket Office at your seat selection time.
- If you have ADA seating needs please call the Husky Ticket Office for assistance.
- If you wish to sit with friends, please wait until all participating accounts have been activated for seat selection.
- When selecting seats, a vacant single seat cannot be left or created.
- Premium seating areas are sold out at this time. To be put on a particular waitlist for one of these areas please contact the Tyee Club at 206.543.2234 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
New Season Tickets
If you have not placed a new season ticket deposit, you can purchase season tickets starting Friday, May 23rd.
New Young Alum Season Tickets
If you plan to graduate from UW this year or graduated in the past couple of years, check out the new Young Alum seating! For only $198 you can continue to get season tickets and sit with your friends. Please contact the Husky Ticket Office at (206) 543-2200 or email@example.com for more information.