Group Ticket Order Form
Husky athletic events offer groups a diverse and affordable setting that is unmatched for group entertainment in the Seattle area. You can choose from any of our ticketed sports; football, baseball, softball, basketball, volleyball, soccer or gymnastics. And the best news is every sport offers substantial savings when you buy group tickets. Not to mention, you will receive great new benefits for organizing your group outing... and the more tickets you buy the more you get! For a full list of group benefits, click on the link below!
Nothing is better than enjoying an exciting Husky game with friends, family, co-workers or clients. Here are just a few examples of groups who are enjoying Husky events for their special outing:
Little League or Rec Teams
School Field Trips
Church or Civic Groups
Non-Profit Organization Fundraising
And this is just the start! The decision is simple, just follow the steps below and your group will be having fun at a Husky game soon!
5 Simple Steps For Planning Your Group Event
1. Select your sport and check the schedule.
2. Pick your game date and seating level.
3. Check Availability - Contact Husky Group Sales at email@example.com or (206) 543-2200 to confirm availability for your favorite game.
4. Gather your RSVP's (and money) - A group requires a minimum of 20 tickets for football and men's basketball and 15 tickets for all other sports. Husky Group Sales can help you create a promotional flyer, or ask about our corporate on-line program coming soon.
5. Receive Your Tickets! - Once the tickets are paid in full, we will mail your tickets to you. Tickets purchased within a week of game time will be available for pick up at the event will call.
So what are you waiting for? Call the Husky Ticket Office at (206) 543-2200 to get your tickets today!
Husky Group Ticket Reservation Policy
To qualify for group pricing, you must purchase a minimum of 20 tickets for football and men's basketball, 15 tickets to all other sports.
All group tickets must be purchased in advance, at least one business day prior to the event.
Please provide one credit card or check when purchasing group tickets.
Refunds, cancellations or exchanges are not accepted.
Additional group tickets may be purchased; a minimum of 5 tickets must be added to qualify for the group rate and purchased at least one business day prior to the event. Add-on tickets are subject to availability and might not be seated with the original group.
Group ticket prices are not available at any day-of-game Husky Ticket Office.
Group tickets are only available for regular season games.
Fundraising options are available for non-profit organizations. Fundraising is not available for high school aged groups due to NCAA rules.
For more information, please contact Husky Group Sales:
Phone: Husky Ticket Office (206) 543-2200